Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Instagram

I realize I'm way behind the times with the Instagram thing, but it is partly because I have a droid (an older one too).  Trying to catch up & not finding  a lot of info on the phone about it (maybe I'm just not totally "getting it" either).  I've managed to post a few pics that I actually took with my phone:

rotten cat

country & state pride

working on school project (yes the science one)
If anyone has some insight/helpful hints about Instagram - I'd love to hear them.  I've also managed to "follow" a friend of mine's photos on there as well - so 2 steps forward for me!

My username (is that the correct term?) on Instagram is:  sherrycb
Come follow me (although if you are reading this - you've already seen the pics I have out there).

No comments:

Post a Comment