Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Resolutions

I know it is too early to be making resolutions for the new year, but I seriously need to make one that applies to getting (better) organized with my pictures/videos (not to mention my life in general - but I'll tackle this part first).  This picture of the area in front of my computer is merely a very small sampling of what I'm dealing with.  I realize I'm on borrowed time not having more than 1 backup (and in some cases - no backup - YIKES), so this is/could be a serious issue for me.  It is especially challenging this time of year because of all the extra pictures & videos I'm taking for the holidays.  But sitting in front of my computer for days on end just sorting/organizing backing up just doesn't sound like much fun (never mind the huge accomplishment in the end).  Has anyone else already given thought to a resolution?  Maybe you've got one similar to mine?  How are you going to tackle that monumental job?  Good luck to all of us.

just a very small sampling of the mess that needs tackling - ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment